WelcomeFriends of RCAHistoryEventsNewsletterPhoto GalleryCemetery MapRegulationsDonationsContactDirections
 

Established in 1850, Ridgewood Cemetery is a private not-for-profit cemetery. It is owned and operated by the Ridgewood Cemetery Association and governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees. Ridgewood Cemetery serves families representing all religions, cultures and walks of life in a tradition of compassion, integrity and excellence.

The Cemetery is beautifully maintained and landscaped. It is located on the south side of Salem Street about one quarter mile east of the Old North Andover Center. A mortared stone wall marks the cemetery's boundary along Salem Street. The main entrance is flanked by a beautiful pair of bronze gates erected in 1908 and presented by Mr. George H. Gilbert in memory of his aunt, Lavinia Farnham. The older stones are to be found near the entrance and along the ridge of Salem Street, with newer monuments further down the hill towards the back of the grounds.